Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Getting Ready

So, I'm back on after a long hiatus... during which school ended and I went on a trip to Alaska, so I didn't really have time to post, what with finals and the fact that if I were lucky enough to get some time on a computer, my priorities were e-mail, Myspace, Facebook, and Mugglenet. Hey, I'm a teenager. Those few sites consist of my online life as far as family, friends, and interests go.

So, as I've said before, I'm looking forward to the Conference. Very much. I am, however, sorry to say that I don't know all that much about what I'll be doing as a teen staff member- specifically, that is. We get our schedules when we get there.

We have the dates set up for when our family will be arriving in and leaving Chicago, but I'm not going to share them here. Internet security and all. I'm sure you understand.

I'm definitely going to do all the silly, touristy stuff in Chicago, when I have the time. It would be a bit of a waste not to. Chicago has all sorts of interesting things to do. I'm not going to list them- if you really want to know, you can look them up, and it's really not my job to advertise tourism in Chicago. I'm supposed to be talking about the conference... hence this being a "Conference Blog."

So that's pretty much it... not much, is it? My mother is the one planning out all the dates and activities outside of the conference... for the conference, the people in charge are planning out what I'll be doing. So I'm just sort of going with the flow here. It's nice, having a set schedule. Especially when other people set it for you. It's like school... but fun!

1 comment:

MacMom said...

A trip to Alaska sounds like so much fun. I have never been there, but I have heard it's beautiful.

~Judie